Head of IT (m/f/d)
Vollzeit (38 Stunden)
TSCNET Services is a service provider for 16 transmission system operators (TSOs) from 12 European countries. We are one of the leading Regional Coordination Center (RCCs) in Europe. Our head office is in Munich and we always work with the aim of being a highly efficient service provider for network security analysis and capacity calculations. Our international team consists of people from over 30 countries. We look for knowledge, commitment, openness and creativity and offer an excellent environment for bright minds to do great work.
For our office in Munich we are currently looking for a:
Head of IT (m/f/d)
As Head of IT (m/f/d), you will drive the continuous development and professionalism of the IT area. Your tasks will focus on fundamental IT topics such as IT strategy, IT planning processes, development projects, and compliance.
As part of the management team, you will help to shape the future of TSCNET and represent the IT area in steering committees and task forces.
- Lead, develop, coach, mentor and manage the Business Unit IT with 10 international team members
- Define, implement, and maintain IT strategy in close collaboration with the function Enterprise Architecture and Business Development
- Identify and implement IT related improvement opportunities
- Plan and maintain the Office IT and the Operational IT infrastructure
- Plan and prioritize activities for the IT unit and Software Quality Assurance activities
- Prepare and maintain the IT budget
- Manage the relationship with international vendors for external IT services
- Represent the company in industry specific committees and working groups
- Plan and maintain IT service management processes and IT security operations related activities
- Ensure full deployment and flawless operation of projects
- Act as a trusted business partner to TSCNET Management and team members
For this attractive task, we are looking for an internationally experienced IT manager with appropriate study qualifications (Industrial engineering, Business informatics or similar) and several years of professional experience in a similarly broad responsibility. We prefer candidates with experience in designing and implementing end-to-end processes in an SAP environment and in managing internal and external stakeholder relationships.
We are looking for a motivating and convincing management and leadership personality with the will to drive and sustain change. You will convince as an accomplished communicator who is able to listen in equal measure and convey complex technical topics to different target groups and generate creative and innovative ideas and solutions with entrepreneurial vision. We expect a winning, empathetic manner, a positive charisma, a high level of initiative and willingness to perform, persuasiveness and assertiveness. A secure knowledge of English is indispensable.
- Work in a crisis-proof industry
- Flexible working hours with home and mobile office options
- Excellent public transport connections
- iPhone and MacBook as working tools
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Bike leasing offer
- Suitable professional development programmes
- Free drinks and fresh vitamins
Are you interested?
Join us as we secure Europe's electricity supply and contribute to the energy transition. Take this great opportunity to work in a truly international, dynamic and dedicated team, with the freedom and support you need to not only be effective and innovative, but also to develop and grow personally. We greatly appricate your application!
Your online application
TSCNET Services GmbH
Weihenstephaner Str. 9
81673 München (Munich)