IT Test Manager (m/f/d)
Vollzeit (38 Stunden)
TSCNET Services is a service provider for 16 transmission system operators (TSOs) from 12 European countries. We are one of the leading Regional Coordination Centres (RCCs) in Europe. Our head office is in Munich and we always work with the aim of being a highly efficient service provider for network security analysis and capacity calculations. Our international team consists of people from over 30 countries. We look for knowledge, commitment, openness and creativity and offer an excellent environment for bright minds to do great work.
As soon as possible, we want to cover an open vacancy, for our Munich based office, in full-time (38 hours/week). Therefore, we are looking for an:
IT Test Manager (m/f/d)
As IT Test Manager (m/f/d) you are representing our IT-Test team among varous stakeholders inside and outside our company. You easily cooperate across boundaries, act proactively and share your insights with your team on a regular basis. Your responsibility is to coordinate and monitor our software testing processes and micro-managing test vendors.
- Establishment, maintenance and improvement of the company's test framework
- Decision-making and overall coordination of testing processes
- Alignment, synchronization and cooperation with various stakeholders inside and outside the IT team
- Reporting on test progress, results of testing and overall testing quality
- Support and consult projects in the area of test management
- Representation of the company's interests in relevant stakeholder / expert groups
- Degree in software engineering, power engineering or similar
- 3 + years of experience as test manager or test team lead
- Basic programming and good IT skills
- Very good understanding of testing best practices (ISTQB or similar certificates are preferred)
- Solution-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Healthy skepticism and assertiveness
- Fluency in English
- Work in a crisis-proof industry
- Flexible working hours with home and mobile office options
- Tailor-made training programs for your personal development
- Excellent public transport connections
- iPhone and MacBook as working tools
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Bike leasing offer
- Free drinks and fresh vitamins
Are you interested?
Join us as we secure Europe's electricity supply and contribute to the energy transition. Take this great opportunity to work in a truly international, dynamic and dedicated team, with the freedom and support you need to not only be effective and innovative, but also to develop and grow personally. We greatly appricate your application! In order to consider your application, we will need a cover letter, your resume, and relevant references (e.g. most recent university transcript and employers' letters of reference).