Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
Vollzeit (38 Stunden)
TSCNET Services is a service provider for 16 Transmission System Operators (TSOs) from 12 European countries. We are one of the leading Regional Coordination Centers’ (RCCs) in Europe. Our head office is located in Munich and we always work with the aim of being a trusted and committed service provider, ensuring compliance with our regulatory requirements. Our international team consists of people from over 30 countries, providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where bright minds can do great work. We look for sound professional knowledge and experience, commitment and openness, along with a sense of curiosity and enthusiasm.
For our Legal & Regulatory Affairs team in Munich we are looking for a
Legal Counsel (m/f/d) full-time (38 hours/week)
- Providing legal support to TSCNET management and TSCNET business units and functions in all matters of European and German regulatory and energy law, procurement law, and general civil law matters
- Providing legal support in the implementation of new European regulatory requirements within TSCNET
- Providing legal support in the interpretation and implementation of the Clean Energy Package, including advising on the European Regulation on the internal market for electricity and on the Directive on common rules for the internal market for electricity and other related legal acts, guidelines and methodologies
- Conducting legal research on an ad-hoc basis, producing legal analysis and legal memos
- Supporting TSCNET business units and project teams on other legal matters such as advising on the drafting and negotiation of service providers’ contracts or service level agreement with TSOs
- Supporting TSCNET’s training for TSCNET management and employees on regulatory matters
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to the Lead Legal Counsel
- Mandating and managing external lawyers to provide support in selected legal areas and projects
- Fully qualified as a lawyer in Germany with above-average achievements
- Specialization in European and German energy law and experience in drafting and negotiating contracts
- An LL.M. degree would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of procurement law and other legal areas would be an advantage
- At least two to four years of relevant experience, ideally gained at an international law firm or in-house at a company in the energy industry, at a TSO or utility
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan and organise, to manage multiple projects and to establish priorities
- Strong communication assertiveness skills
- High level of initiative as well as diligent and result-oriented approach to work, combined with team competence
- Business fluent in English
- Enthusiasm for technical matters
- Attractive compensation
- Matching of Pension Scheme contributions
- Work Life Balance through flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- 24/7 hotline to secure Mental Health, Bike Leasing, unlimited coffee and tea and fresh fruits to keep you fit
- Individual training opportunities with a fixed training budget
- Company events and much more!
Are you interested?
Are you looking for a crisis-proof job in a future-proof industry? Then join us as we work together to secure Europe's power supply and contribute to the energy transition. Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in a truly international, dynamic and dedicated team, with the freedom and support you need to not only be effective and innovative, but also feel comfortable and able to develop.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your online application
TSCNET Services GmbH
Weihenstephaner Str. 9
81673 München (Munich)