Office IT Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Vollzeit (38 Stunden)
TSCNET Services is a service provider for 16 transmission system operators (TSOs) from 12 European countries. We are one of the leading Regional Coordination Centres (RCCs) in Europe. Our head office is in Munich and we always work with the aim of being a highly efficient service provider for network security analysis and capacity calculations. Our international team consists of people from over 30 countries. We look for knowledge, commitment, openness and creativity and offer an excellent environment for bright minds to do great work.
As soon as possible, we want to cover an open vacancy, for our Munich based office, in full-time (38 hours/week). Therefore, we are looking for a:
Office IT Support Specialist (m/f/d) on site
We offer you the unique opportunity to experience our IT department in digital transition and to coordinate our IT Service Desk with your skills and knowledge. You will develop new processes and procedures, introduce and improve them with us. If you are enthusiastic about upcoming IT topics and passionate about driving them forward, we we would be pleased to receive your application!
- Managing the IT service providers related to office environment and applications
- Managing infrastructure projects - installation, development, maintenance, support and optimisation of key functional areas
- Organising local access management and functioning as central point of contact for local incidents
- Maintaining the IT asset inventory and managing hardware lifecycle
- Managing the HelpDesk / Ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Managing Microsoft 365 platform, including Exchange online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive
- Managing MS AD, DNS, DHCP in a mixed environment (Apple – Windows)
- Managing virtualization platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Relevant vocational training or university degree, in the field of IT
- High IT affinity and proven service desk experience or IT administration
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Windows, MacOS, iOS) and popular client applications (i.e. MS Office incl. MS Teams)
- Good knowledge of MS Active Directory and the maintenance of user accounts as well as the management of access rights (incl. GPOs)
- Good knowledge of IT Networking and basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge and experience with software deployment and management systems (Intune or Jamf)
- Independent, reliable way of working, high motivation and hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Work in a crisis-proof industry
- Flexible working hours with home and mobile office options
- Tailor-made training programs for your personal development
- Excellent public transport connections
- iPhone and MacBook as working tools
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Bike leasing offer
- Free drinks and fresh vitamins
Are you interested?
Join us as we secure Europe's electricity supply and contribute to the energy transition. Take this great opportunity to work in a truly international, dynamic and dedicated team, with the freedom and support you need to not only be effective and innovative, but also to develop and grow personally. We greatly appricate your application! In order to consider your application, we will need a cover letter, your resume, and relevant references (e.g. most recent university transcript and employers' letters of reference).