Working Student (m/f/d) - Legal research assistant
Part Time (20 hours)
TSCNET Services is a service provider for 14 transmission system operators (TSOs) from 12 European countries. We are one of the leading regional security coordinators (RCC) in Europe. Our head office is in Munich and we always work with the aim of being a highly efficient service provider for network security analysis and capacity calculations. Our international team consists of people from over 30 countries. We look for knowledge, commitment, openness and creativity and offer an excellent environment for bright minds to do great work.
As soon as possible, we are looking, for our Munich based office, on a hourly-basis, for a:
Legal research assistant (m/f/d) PhD student
After successful completion of the first state examination in law, we offer you an exciting position as a legal research assistant to accompany your Referendariat, doctorate or LL.M. studies. In this position, you can gain meaningful insight into the work of a company in the regulated energy sector and pave the way to join our Legal Area for a possible permanent employment in future.
- Providing legal support to our Legal Area in matters of European and German regulatory and energy law, procurement law, compliance issues and general civil law matters
- Assisting with legal research and analysis
- Preparing Legal documents
- Supporting our Legal Area in drafting contracts
- Successfully passed the first state examination (and second examination is a plus) in Germany with above-average performance
- In-depth knowledge or first experience in the field of public law, in particular in European and German regulatory and energy law, ideally acquired through internships or assignments at an international law firm
- A keen interest to work in compliance, contractual and procurement related matters
- A strong command of English, which you have ideally improved through a stay abroad
- Enthusiasm for technical matters
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Work in a crisis-proof industry
- Flexible working hours with mobile office options
- Excellent public transport connections
- Working IT tools provided by the company
- Ergonomic workplace design
- Free coffee, tee and fresh fruits in the office
Are you interested?
Join us as we secure Europe's electricity supply and contribute to the energy transition. Take this great opportunity to work in a truly international, dynamic and dedicated team, with the freedom and support you need to not only be effective and innovative, but also to develop and grow personally. We greatly appricate your application!